Emergency Dental Service
Emergency Dental Service in Washington, MI
Dental emergencies can happen when you least expect them. Whether it’s a Saturday evening movie marathon snack-gone-wrong or a playful Sunday morning football mishap, Witer Family Dentistry has got your back. Around the clock, 24/7, you'll find that we are ready to jump into action for you.
Not sure if you’re dealing with a dental emergency? Emergencies can be identified by dental pain, bleeding, visible cracks or chips on the teeth, teeth moving when they shouldn’t be, and dislodged dental appliances such as crowns or bridges. If it’s causing pain, or interrupting your abilities to eat and speak properly, you’ve probably got an emergency on your hands! Call us right away, and we’ll get you taken care of.
What We Cover in Emergency Care
Your dental distress could be anything, but we're prepared for everything. Here's what we're equipped to handle:
- Loose Bridges: Loose bridges should be addressed quickly. This ensures structural stability and can prevent other complications that could harm adjacent teeth.
- Loose Crowns: When crowns are loose, they risk exposing the tooth underneath which could lead to greater sensitivity or damage.
- Loose Fillings: Fillings protect teeth from bacteria-induced decay and infections, so it’s important to get your filling replaced as soon as possible!
- Broken or Chipped Teeth: Leaving a broken or chipped tooth unchecked could lead to further breakage, exposure of the inner tooth, and increased risk of infections.
- Soft Tissue Damage and Gum Bleeding: We can slow the bleeding, provide pain relief, reduce the risk of infection, and promote healing.
- Loose or Knocked-Out Teeth: If your tooth gets knocked out, call us right away! The sooner we take action, the higher our chances of saving your tooth and preventing long-term dental complications.
- Tooth Abscesses: Painful infections are dangerous if left alone, and can potentially damage other teeth and your overall health. Don’t risk it! Give us a call!
- Toothaches: An aching tooth is a sign that something is wrong. Come to us to find pain relief, and so we can find the cause of the ache and prevent further complications.
- Cracked Teeth: Cracked teeth can lead to infections, deeper cracking, and painful dental experiences. The sooner you come to us, the sooner you’ll find relief!
Pricing and Insurance
You’re already stressed with the emergency, so let's keep the finance part straightforward:
- Insurance: Have insurance? We’re all over it, ensuring the process is smooth and hassle-free.
- No Insurance: No insurance coverage? No problem. We offer flexible payment plans and are always open to ensuring everyone receives the urgent care they need.
- We’ll Get you in ASAP: We know dental emergencies don’t always happen on the clock. Call us as early as possible and we’ll squeeze you into our schedule. The sooner we address your emergency, the better the results!
Have a Dental Emergency? Give Us a Call Now!
If you’re reading this during a dental crisis, you need action, not more words. Dr. Jacob Witer and our top-notch emergency dentist team are always near and ready for any urgent dental care you require.
A little chip while enjoying Saturday night pizza? We’re here. An unexpected ache keeping you up at 2 AM? We're here 24/7. You’re not just getting a service, you’re getting a promise — to be there whenever you need us.
So, if you're anywhere in or around Washington Township, MI, and need help with a dental emergency, call (586) 281-3266 as soon as you can. Your dental distress signal won’t go unanswered. With Witer Family Dentistry you’ll get your healthy smile back in no time.
Witer Family Dentistry, your local Washington Township dental office, provides a long list of dental services that are rooted in prevention. Even so, painful dental emergencies can still happen to the healthiest of patients. If you or one of your loved ones suffers an emergency, Dr. Witer will be right there to save the day!
Looking for the best emergency dentist near Washington Township, Romeo, MI, and beyond? Call Witer Family Dentistry today!
We provide urgent dental care to treat the following conditions:
If you experience tooth pain that lasts longer than a day or two, it's time to make a same-day emergency dental appointment. When you arrive, you'll receive a comprehensive exam and a series of digital x-rays (if needed). Once Dr. Witer has all of the right information to make a diagnosis, he will develop a treatment plan to give you fast relief!
Knocked Out or Broken Teeth
A knocked out or broken tooth may seem like just a cosmetic issue, but in reality, this type of injury can lead to a dangerous infection that could compromise your total body health. If you or your child has been in an accident that has caused a cracked tooth, knocked out tooth, or broken tooth, call our emergency dentist office right away!
Broken Dental Fillings & Crowns
At Witer Family Dentistry, we use only the highest quality and most durable materials to fabricate fillings and crowns. Nevertheless, dental trauma, sticky and hard foods, or undetected decay could cause restorations to break. If this happens to you, schedule an urgent dental care appointment right away. Doing so could keep you from needing further treatment in the future!
Dental abscesses can occur when undetected and untreated infections occur just underneath the gum line. These infections can be painful, unsightly and dangerous if left untreated. Dr. Witer will examine the abscess and determine if treatment - such as an emergency dental extraction - is necessary.
Have Questions About Our Emergency Dentist Services In Washington Township, MI?
Witer Family Dentistry is your top choice for speedy and gentle urgent dental care. Contact us today to schedule your emergency dental appointment!